Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Oh, dear, I know her! She played me! Or am I her? (Photo of Queen Elizabeth looking at actress Helen Mirren during a reception to honor young people in performing arts at Buckingham Palace by Getty Images via the Telegraph)

lace wedding dress
lace wedding dress
Click here to download
Oh, dear, I know her! She played me! Or am I her? (Photo of Queen Elizabeth looking at actress Helen Mirren during a reception to honor young people in performing arts at Buckingham Palace by Getty Images via the Telegraph)
Oh, dear, I know her!  She played me!  Or am I her?  (Photo of Queen Elizabeth looking at actress Helen Mirren during a reception to honor young people in performing arts at Buckingham Palace by Getty Images via the Telegraph)
Click here to download
marchesa fall 2011 dress
marchesa fall 2011 dress
Click here to download
HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Cornwall (afterwards Prince of Wales)
HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Cornwall (afterwards Prince of Wales)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment